3.21.2014

Swim Class.

Today is a big day.

Really big.

Huge, even.

Grier was promoted to the next level of swim class!

She started taking swim classes last July at Aqua Tots and started in level 2. Level 2 swimmers must always have a parent in the water with them during the class...totally "Mommy and Me" swim class.

Yay.

Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with GCB and swim class is no exception. However, getting in a pool when it is below 50 degrees outside is no bueno. My hair always gets wet, I'm cold, it's miserable. Furthermore, for the first six months of classes, she cried. Hard. Every. Single. Class. That's 30 minutes of non-stop, I'm losing my mind, nothing is okay and it never will be, screaming. Yowza. I'm sure you can picture how much fun I had during those classes. Not to mention how not fun it was for all the poor mommas and kiddos that were in the class with us. (So sorry, friends!) So yeah, swim class + Susan = not cool.

But today is big. Huge. Grier was promoted to level 3, which means she does not need to have a parent in the water with her. Holla. Her new class is just the instructor and a few other children. Double holla. 

So now, instead of getting in the pool every Friday morning, I will be drinking coffee and reading fashion blogs watching Grier in her new "big girl" swim class from the lobby. Swim class + Susan = best thing ever.






No comments:

Post a Comment