3.20.2014

Spring.


Happy Spring! I hope it is warm (ish) and sunny where you are today! A few things I'm loving...


I die. This made me laugh so hard. Can you even imagine?! What would you do if this happened to you? Seriously. I die. Side note: Ellen Degeneres does this on her show and it never, ever gets old.




I can't be the only person excited about this remake. Candy Rain by Soul For Real was my jam in 1995. Wow, that sounds so long ago and now I feel very old. 




Do you guys ever watch the show The Sing Off? Remember Pentatonix? The group that won in 2011? Well, this is two of the guys from the group covering my most favorite person in the world Beyonce's new album. So. Good.




And I leave you with this kid. This kid. I love everything about him. If this video doesn't bring a tear to your eye and just make you really happy about life, I'm not sure what will. 




Thanks for reading.

And I'm really glad you're here. 



No comments:

Post a Comment