4.15.2014

Random Tuesday.

Masters. 


I could really care less about golf, but I love this win for Bubba Watson. (Side note: his real name is Gerry Lester Watson, Junior. I think I'd go by "Bubba" too. Just saying.) Anyway, the tears, the waddling toddler, it doesn't get any better. Good for him and his young family.


Chicagoland.


OH. MY. GOD. How did I just find this gem? We lived in Chicago for many years yet I never really knew much about Rahm Emanuel, but gosh, I have kind of fallen in love with him. This show has literally brought me to tears. And mostly because of the wonderful people fighting to make life better for the kids of Chicago's South Side. It is truly gripping and definitely worth watching.


Sick toddler.


Grier has a never ending cold so we took a trip to the doctor yesterday...and she loved it.






















Snow.


My cousin Whitney, who still lives in Chicago, sent me this today:






















Snow in April?! Gross.



Happy Tuesday! xo













No comments:

Post a Comment